Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back in Korea





Here are a few pics from my first month back. As you can tell, the kids were excited to see me!! And that's my favorite class. Ha!

The other pics are of Craig and me having drinks at the beach my first day back, Angie and me rolling Korean style on our cells and the fish taco party we had the other night. My Korean friends had never tasted corn tortillas before and the mango-habanero sauce "was mind-blowing," so said my friend Sunny. They liked it.

Crazy to be back. Awesome to see my kids. Great to see my friends and life is just as easy as before.

Sorry no good stories or time-lines for ya. Dustin kept yelling at me to update this blog...so I did. I'll have another update when I get back from China and will have pics of the Great Wall.

Hope everyone is well. Miss you all!!!

No comments: