Thursday, April 3, 2008

For you, D-Pan


Here are a few photos of some of the people in our program. Dustin said I had to post some pics of people and I always listen to what he tells me. Anyway, that's Bre, Tina and me eating crepes (Emerald, I know that makes ya hungry). And before everyone starts with all the "hey what's with you and all the girls" crap, Andrew and Ray were picking Anna Marie up and Matt was hungover so I went to dinner with the girls. Nothing to it. The rest of the people are Ray (with the hat), Katie, Amanda, Anna Marie, Andrew and Dominick (His dad is in our program and he was here for the weekend, so he came out with us for Bre's B-Day. He's British and is a lot of fun.)


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yo Wams! Glad you're having a good time--it sounds so awesome and I'm so happy for you! It's weird knowing you are not here like on St. Pete Beach hanging out. Keep studying and I have to say your commentary is awesome, you totally surprised me----school has been good for you! You're all edumacated now!!

jw1234 said...

Chrissy, glad to know I'm missed. Hows the little guy? Tell Howie I saw a dude who looked just like the other day... for real.

Yes, I'm "edumacated now."